Monday, December 18, 2017 to Friday, December 29, 2017: Class did not meet these two weeks due to Winter Break.
Monday, December 4, 2017 to Friday, December 15, 2017
- Topic: Problem 1.3.1 - App Development: Creating Value for Others
- Learning Objective:
- To create an app for creative expression or that solves a problem that will have value to others.
- Essential Questions:
- What is your role on the Scrum development team?
- What is the purpose of your program?
- Where does the program integrate mathematical and/or logical concepts?
- What does one of the algorithms do in the program?
- How does an abstraction you created manage complexity in the program?
- What part of the code did you develop?
- Classwork and/or Homework:
- Log into and browse Microsoft OneNote.
- Follow the procedure in Problem 1.3.1, attaching your both the .aia and .apk files to the appropriate page in your Problems Tab.
- Record your product summary, prioritized product backlog, and a table showing how the product backlog is completed in sprint tasks on the Agile Scrum Process subpage in the Projects Tab. (You may also attach a link to your Trello board if you used Trello to manage the sprint tasks.)
- Complete a write up for your presentation of at least 200 words as described on the Presentation Write-Up subpage in the Problems Tab.
- Answer the six essential questions on a page in your Developer Journal Tab.
Friday, December 1, 2017: Class did not meet this day due to MAP Testing.